M Luxury Hospitality
Hospitality Executive Search
M Recruitment consultants Live and breathe hospitality. We have an unrivaled advantage in that we know the business inside and out. Our consultants have a hospitality background and therefore the knowledge and understanding to relate to candidates and clients at their level. For employers it is imperative that we have a complete understanding of your business and its culture so we can get the right fit for your business.
Each and every business is different. We will listen to your specific requirements and source and recruit the best in the business. We are not driven by vast profits but working on building lasting relationships with clients and delivering a quality service every time. We source the best talent available for all types of hospitality business.
We source for all hospitality staff including
- General Managers
- Executive Chefs
- Chief Financial Officers
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Director of HR
- Director or Rooms
- F&B Managers
- Front Office Managers
- Accommodation Managers
- Bar Managers
- Restaurant Managers
- Head Chef
- Sous Chefs
- Chef de Cuisine
- Pastry Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Kitchen stewards
- F&B assistants
- Room Attendants
- General Hospitality Staff
Candidates are at the Core of our Business
Candidates are equally important and M Recruitment consultants will listen to what direction you want to take your career in. We will work closely on your goals and help you develop your career. We will assist in your CV presentation and not just interview you for a job but prepare you fully for an interview with the client. We assist you every step of the way and communicate with you in the way you want. Please send your CV and we will add you to our jobs database.
Restaurant & Bar Manager
Resort Hotel - Galway - Salary guide €38-45K with performance bonus
M Luxury Hospitality Recruitment are searching for a Restaurant Manager for a leading hotel in the West of Ireland.
- Interview, select, train, supervise and monitor restaurant staff for the efficient operation of the Restaurant.
- Ensure consistently of five-star service through consistent monitoring of standard operating procedures and ensure adherence to these standards by regularly and fairly holding staff accountable for their performance.
- Organise and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating any pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels and schedule and direct staff in their work assignments.
- Manage the service of food and beverages to our members and guests to five-star standard and support staff in the serving of beverages, snacks and meals as necessary.
Director of Sales & Marketing
large luxury hotel group - Dublin €75 ++
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar Director of Sales role, in a 4* or 5* hotel, preferably in a city centre location.
- Minimum of 5 years' proactive Hotel Sales experience in a target driven sales environment.
- Must be a self-starter and strong closer, with multi-tasking ability
- Excellent levels of personal motivation and organisation
- Experienced in sales at both operational and management levels
- Effective communicator to clients and colleagues, individually and in groups; with the capacity to provide clear written reports.
- Confident, ambitious and pro-active
- Seeks out challenges and is driven by success
- Track record in sales target success and over-achievement essential
Dublin Hotel - may suit entry level candidate €55K
- Providing an efficient and friendly service to employees at all times
- Following the Carlton standards and service promises to our employees
- Ensuring you are dressed smartly and looking professional at all times whilst on duty
- Maintaining all HR files to ensure compliance with legislation and hotel standards
- Ensuring all new team members are welcomed to the Hotel and they onboarding information is sent to them
- Ensure new contracts are issued when promotions, pay rises etc take place
- Ensuring the Employee Handbook is revised and updated and issued to all new and current employees when required
- Keeping up to date with employee legislation and ensuring company policies are updated as required
- Monitoring clocking on our online clocking system and any clocking issues are followed up on
- Reviewing of pay rates with the General Manager and managing pay rates, benefits etc
- To ensure the HR system is up to date with all employee profiles
Luxury Hotel, Midlands area - Salary guide €70K
M Luxury Hospitality Recruitment has an opening for a Spa Manager for a boutique hotel in the midlands in Ireland. This unique ultra-luxury hotel will house a state of the art modern and innovative spa.
Manage and lead a team to offer the most exclusive, memorable and consistent Spa experience to all guests, and ensure that Spa innovation and uniqueness is maintained
Demonstrate a warm customer experience
Ensure compliance with all legislation governing the operation of a Spa facility
Ensure proper inventories of all operating Spa equipment are conducted in line with audit standards in order to effectively manage operational cost
Demonstrate strong leadership, team, and communication skills
Implement & maintain policies and ensure the spa department follows hotels policies and procedures including health, hygiene, emergency and Fire prevention
Chef de Partie
M Luxury Hospitality Recruitment are currently looking for a talented Chef de Partie for a number of clients nationwide.
- Hands-on role able to run a section and lead a team.
- The head pastry chef will lead a small team in the pastry section
- Have overall responsibility of a section
- Experience in a fine dining restaurant is required with highly skilled techniques AA/AAA
- Team Player
- Good attention to detail and plenty of professional finesse/ high level of attention to detail
2-3 years in a similar position in a high standard 4 or 5 star hotel or high end restaurant
A high standard of live in accommodation is available in many locations.
Please send your CV to Neil at M Recruitment in the strictest of confidence.
Five star hotel - Galway Area
M Hospitality Recruitment are currently looking for a talented Executive Sous Chef for a leading hotel resort in the Galway area.
- Previous experience in a similar senior role within a 4-5*/AA/AAA property
- A creative flair and passion for cooking with local, fresh, seasonal and quality ingredients
- excellent management and organisational skills are essential
- HACCP Qualification to Management level
- Experience in managing a large team
- Assist in the design and delivery of new menu concepts which reflect customer demand
- Manage and oversee the smooth running of the day to day operation of the kitchen
- Maintain consistently high standards and quality across all areas of the food operation
- Understand the budget and work to the agreed targets on food cost, labour hours etc.
Senior Sous Chef
High End Restaurant Galway
M Luxury Hospitality Recruitment are currently searching for a senior Sous Chef for an upmarket premium restaurant brand in the Galway City.
Working alongside a well know and very respected head chef, you will be responsible for assisting in running of the kitchen. This is a very well know steak and seafood restaurant and a great opportunely for a driven and focused chef.
Salary guide of €40-45k with good working conditions.
- 2+ years’ experience in a fast paced restaurant
- HACCP trained
- Flexible with working hours
- Ability to multitask
- Kitchen Management
Front Office Manager
Various Dublin Locations - 4* Properties Salary: €28,000.00-€35,000.00 per year
M Luxury Hospitality Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Front office manager for a number of clients across Dublin.
The main responsibilities for this role is to:
- Oversee the entire Front Office Department and to maintain the high standards of the department
- Ensure the Front Office team are trained and developed to high standards
- Providing a high level of customer service to the guest throughout their time in the hotel.
- Have a good relationships with all departments in the hotel and ensure communication is a high priority
- Monitor staffing levels to cover the business demands
- Maximize room occupancy and upskill experiences to the guest
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are carried out within the hotel
- Attending management meetings, maintaining the departments budgets, rostering and other administrative duties
We are looking for someone that has:
- A minimum of 3 years Front Office Management or Supervisory experience in a 4* Hotel
- Experience of managing and developing employees
- Ability to work under pressure whilst delivering a high level of customer service
- Good IT systems knowledge, use of Hotsoft or Opera systems
Salary: €28,000.00-€35,000.00 per year